Monday, November 7, 2011

Metals


Feist's new CD does a lot for me... a lot more than 1,2,3,4 and that lot. I couldn't tell you that I have a favorite and be honest about it. It's a solid line up that has managed to keep me quite enamored. I will say that I am a bit partial to The Bad In Each Other, Anti-Pioneer, and Graveyard.


These videos make me want to be living out on a farm in the mountains. This exact farm, actually. And instead of a Golden Retriever... let's replace it with a French Bulldog and Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Now... Lets make it so that this farm is now magically placed just 20 minutes outside Seattle (I would be just as happy if it was settled outside of Paris or New York). Throw in a horse, my favorite people, and ol' village, south-of-France neighbors that exchange homemade goods with you and you have yourself a mix of my dream lives. And can I just be Leslie Fiest while we're at it? I'll settle for her or Charity Thielen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment