Wednesday, November 9, 2011

XX, not XY


So ... yeah... Maybe I didn't expect the XX to be so... "Hot Topic" (??). It's grandma's ancient "don't judge a book by it's cover" advice. I'm glad that the first time I was introduced to them, it was simply an audio introduction. It's fair to say that if I had been shown a picture I might have thought... "Eh... I think my Thursday/Angles and Airwaves days are over...". That's not to say that on the occasion I don't revisit a song or two by My Chemical Romance or the Used. Everybody loves a good throwback now and again. Regardless of it all... the XX... their music = so sexy. 





<-----  And if these guys can 
come out with a
 new CD every year,
 then I think that 
the XX can slap
something together....



(I'm pretty sure that Radiohead will be touring until the day that my great-grandchildren die...)


No comments:

Post a Comment