Monday, November 14, 2011

Mio Babbino

This is what happens when you wipe media out of your life for 18+ months... you find out that a child progeny has been discovered and you went about completely unaware of it all.  Come to find she nearly won America's Got Talent (Not that I watch that show anyhow...), sung at that National Christmas Tree Lighting, and has been on OPRAH (Queen of America)... I am so lost. The first thing that I heard her sing was O Mio Babbino Caro... (really I was just in search of Joshua Bell's Romance of the Violin... it's my favorite). I thought her voice was dubbed. I was pretty certain, but it turns out they have proof... the girl can sing. How is it that something so perfect could come from a person? Such a little one, too...


I think she should marry Jean-Baptist Maunier and they can have perfect children that preform by the age of 4... shave off a few years. He's a little old for her, but once you get to a certain age...the number doesn't matter anymore.


 

Or maybe the'll just have a kid that can do this:

No comments:

Post a Comment